A true punk has a the coolest of cool punk hairstyles, the punk rock hairstyles for men – the Mohawk. Ladies – you can have a mohawk OR a chelsea. But the mohawk is the punk rock hairstyle for men. The Insta Punk Kit comes with explicit instructions (we are all naked!) on how to accomplish a mohawk and have a truly cool punk hairstyle.
- Shave both sides of the head, keeping only a strip of hair on the top. Think of a skunk. You only want the white.
- Damage the hair. Whether this be through bleaching (which is recommended to accomplish hair coloring) or letting the dog pee on it, all is good.
- Slop hair color on it. The punk hair colors are : Green, Dark Blue, and Orange. DON’T WASH HAIR!
- Once the hair has dried with the hair color on it, bend over and start to apply the gel provided in the Insta Punk Kit.
- Slowly mold hair into desired number of spikes. Add more gel. Stay upside down until hair dries.
- Spray generous amounts of Aquanet. Don’t let your friends see the can of Aquanet, as it is primarily an 80’s Goth tool. But the stuff works.
- Straighten back if possible. Walk out of room and show your punk hair to your parents.
- If they are shocked, go outside and play.
- If they like it, go take a shower.
I mean, aside from having a shaved head, which isn’t a “hair style” at all, how many other punk rock hairstyles for men can you think of? 😉